Friday, October 29, 2010

Rant: about people who rant about artists

Yeah art pisses a lot of people off. Especially those who don't see the value in it. They don't understand how someone would spend "that kind" of money on a piece of art or invest the time into making. Making art isn't something you can put on a schedule. Use it or lose it..You have go when you feel inspired to create and in this case, 4am seemed perfect. When I am successful and out of the goddamn poverty level you might hate art so much....



If art is not your thing, that is fine but I am tired of people telling me



1. it is a waste of time

2. I need to go back to school to get my degree because otherwise, i will amount to nothing

3. That it is not possible to make a living off of selling art

4. bitching about the amount of time that i am investing in..meaning less time to hang out or whatever

5. the mess... Art is messy.



If any of those things are true the only thingi have to say is that i am not going to the that person that dies wondering what would have happened had I pursued my dream. If i try and fail..at least I tried, which is more than most people do.



So STFU!

No comments:

Post a Comment