Wednesday, September 8, 2010

and that positive thing is...

I just booked my first craft show!!!!  ^_*

I went to the craft store last night and bought a bunch of goodies! I can't wait to see what I come up with for the fall festival.  Looks like I will be taking a break from painting and working on some new crafty things.  It felt nice to dig out my sewing machine last night.

This will be my frist show!  It means that I am moving in the right direction.  I also didn't mention that I talked a friend of mine into selling with me as well at the festival.  She really needs an outlet and even though she just had her work displayed in a local gallery there is nothing wrong with taking advantage of every opportunity. I am proud of her <3 

I really can't justify all the fees that galleries charge just to display.  I am determined to find places that are free until you make a sale or have low costs for displaying work.  What good does selling stuff do it you give away all the money that make from the sale.  The internet is a wonderful place for that.

Use your resources.

I will be posting pictures soon of some of the things I will be selling at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment